*this blog post is sponsored by LaRosa’s Pizzeria – as always all thoughts and opinions are my own*
Whenever I think back on attending birthday parties growing up I think of LaRosa’s Pizza. Ain’t no party like a pizza party, and no pizza party is complete without LaRosa’s Pizza! Our family celebrates almost every occasion with LaRosa’s – even if we are just celebrating a Friday night. We recently celebrated my 31st birthday with a little backyard pizza party. It was so much fun! Odie had his very first piece of pizza! He loved every bite. Here in today’s blog I am sharing all the details so you can throw a fun pizza party of your own!
No matter the occasion LaRosa’s has you covered! LaRosa’s pizzeria offers over 40 menu items including their famous family recipe pizzas and other Italian favorites like: calzones, hoagies, pasta, desserts. There’s something on the menu for everyone! Not to mention it is so convenient. I can easily order everything we need on the app & have it delivered. That leaves more time for me to relax – or blow up balloons.
My 5 Pizza Party Tips
- DECORATE You can go all out with the pizza themed decorations – or keep it simple. I decided to just grab a few things to give the Italy vibes. I’m loving the red and white colors. I also brought the boy’s vespa out for fun! There’s so many fun pizza pinatas and balloons you can find!
- INVOLVE THE PETS We let our sweet Colt enjoy our party too. I found this pizza bandana for him to wear. He loves hanging out by the baby’s high chair for any thrown pizza.
- PLAN A CRAFT OR ACTIVITY FOR THE KIDS
My boys love using the paint color samples to cut and paste to create a pizza. There are also so many fun pizza crafts on Pinterest as well! Check out this awesome cardboard pizza oven idea! I absolutely love it. You can even recycle the pizza boxes to create it.
- STAY ON BUDGET Throwing a party can get expensive! LaRosa’s has so many affordable options along with plenty of coupons and deals. Some of our favorite deals include: The Family Meal Deal & Save 15% When You Spend $25 or More.
- DON’T FORGET DESSERT LaRosa’s has so many great dessert options. My favorite is the chocolate chip cookies. They are the best! I don’t know how they make them so soft.
You’re now ready to throw the perfect pizza party! Visit larosas.com to place your order today!
What are you going to celebrate?